Landlord fixtures and fittings, including communal television and radio receiving aerials, satellite dishes and communication equipment, fixed glass, fixed sanitary ware and other related fittings in or pertaining to the buildings, are included as part of the building insurance cover. Just make sure this is included within your sum insured.